Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Golf Digest Magazine

Dear Golf Digest Magazine,

Thank you so much for your sending the October, November and December issues over the past few days. I appreciate you being so conscientious about getting my subscription caught up.golf ball Pictures, Images and Photos

Interestingly enough, however, I in fact did not subscribe to your magazine. While I'm sure it is a lovely publication filled with glossy yumminess, (my magazine addiction speaks for me at times), I am actually not a golfer. I neither play nor watch golf. The last time I played golf, if we can even call it that, I was in Estes Park, Colorado, holding the iron (insert: lighting rod) while a terrible thunder and lightening storm rolled in right on top of us over the Rocky Mountains. I lived, thank you for wondering.

I'm not sure how it is that I subscribed to Vanity Fair Magazine and received 3 issues of Golf Digest Magazine, but I think we can all agree that a gross error has taken place. I look forward to your assistance in this matter.

Best,
Belinda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle gets ESPN, which I keep trying to cancel. He doesn't follow sports, in case you're wondering. And I've recently started receiving Redbook. What's with this ridiculous waste of trees lately? It just causes me to make more trips to the recycling center.

~Brandy