Monday, May 30, 2011

Things I Would Like Today

Things I Would Like Today

1. A ticket to see Adele here in Nashville. (How did I not know she was coming?)
2. The post office to open specifically for me so I can send these shoes back.
3. A genie who would make the flower boxes already be painted.
4. A leprechaun to do the grocery shopping today. Don't you think that would be fun for everyone?
5. A hummingbird to show up at my feeder.
6. A ticket to see Adele here in Nashville.
7. For my pug's stomach to settle down. (Let's just say that when Bernice suffers, we all suffer.)
8. For my 30 minutes of cardio to be over.
9. A ticket to see Adele here in Nashville.
10. For this lyric I'm turning over and over in my head to just present itself already.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled holiday.
-b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adele was cancelled. :-( So no one is going to see her Nashville. Boo!

E kisner Laughlin