Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Can't Talk About It: My Worst Fear

My worst fear: me, in my Zumba class, being filmed and then put on TV. I would've rather had touched a snake. I would've rather HELD the snake, and that makes me short of breath even typing it.

Today, the camera crew came into the Zumba class. They were filming some guy and some girl--wanna-be reality TV stars, I find out later. (Shoot, they could BE reality TV stars--I wouldn't know.) It took me a few minutes to realize that this wasn't for a quick TV news segment which I could stay safely out of. I left the class early, of course.

But, yeah. There were cameras, there were cameramen crowding me and there were some pretty angry people who left even before I figured out how bad it could really get. Someone put a sign on the classroom door advising that the class was being filmed AFTER the class started. That was helpful.

...and yeah, I can't talk about it anymore. It's just that...no...I really can't discuss this right now...

-b

No comments: