Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello? Is this thing on?

Well, apparently, there is something wrong with my counter on here. I've had exactly zero visits on here for about 3 months. Goose Egg. So, I quit blogging. I mean, I can keep a journal privately, you know?

As it turns out, there is something wrong with the code for counting visitors. I thought it wasn't adding up considering I've gotten lots of emails asking about the blog.

I thought you just didn't care.

Well, I assumed you didn't care before, but I accepted your pity. :-)

To those of you who are still checking in every few weeks, I pledge to show up. For those of you who gave up on me, well, you won't read this anyway, so I won't waste your time telling you anything.

Cheers!

-b

6 comments:

Lisa said...

We've just been sitting here waiting for you!! ; )

Bev H said...

I'm always watching for goodies from the 7th Row. Yes, we care! Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I check often- I enjoy your blog. Been wondering where you were :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda, I have begun to think you must that you must have gotten married of something. I have missed you. When you get my age we kind of enjoy snooping in other peoples lives. You are so interesting. Great to be young.

Belinda said...

Oh, my! No, I haven't gotten married, but thank you for calling me 'young.' Bff!
-b

Mel said...

Belinda! I subscribe in an RSS feed! I was SO glad to have a post from you in my inbox yesterday! Glad you're back.......