Monday, August 31, 2009

Ernestine

Twitter had to go.
Granted, I really didn't tweet very much, but I still thought I would hold the address just in case I ever decided I wanted to be that accessible. And, yes, we all know that I just wasn't being honest with myself. I'll never want to be that accessible.

Then, over the past few weeks, the amount of 'adult' followers (and yes, I mean 'adult') had increased to the point that deleting these people had become a job in and of itself. So, this morning, when "Ernestine" announced that she was now following me on twitter, all I could say was, "Not without your pants on, Skankpot." And, frankly, that's a rule I plan to carry over into my daily life: you may not follow me without your pants on, ever.

So, it's gone. I deleted the whole thing. And if you find a belindaleesmith on there, it's not me. But Ernestine is probably wandering around lost in the general vicinity of where I was.

-b

1 comment:

Guy said...

Definitely the part of twitter I'm not too fond of.