Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gosselin

I have never watched this reality show about Jon and Kate and their eight children. I just started catching bits about these people in news bites online here and there, and I guess I know their overall stories by now.

Any time I see anything about Jon and Kate, I can't help but wonder if they would say that all the money and "celebrity" has been worth what (and who) they've become?

At the end of the day, there are eight little people who didn't ask for any of this, whose family has been ruined because of it, and they'll be able to read and see photos of it online for the rest of their lives. Tragic. I'd like for Jon and Kate to go away, for their kids' sakes.

I'm going to do my part by not clicking on any more links about Jon or Kate. And, frankly, I think that's a win-win for all of us.

-b