Friday, February 13, 2009

Affirmations

The affirmations are few and far between. Let's face it, Nashville is a hard town. Songwriting is a hard business. It's most certainly not for everyone, and that's okay. It doesn't have to be. For those of us who choose, for all kinds of different reasons, to stay with it, we understand that there will be very few 'good job's' and pat's on the backs. What I find, though,with the affirmations really so sporatic is that when I do get one, I really, really appreciate it. And, I've also found that Nashville has a way of giving those right when I really need them.

Thanks, Nashville.

-b

1 comment:

PhilB said...

I don't think the average person realizes how hard it is to keep going with this dream. But for me...I have to...it's all I ever wanted to do.

Bless you and your dream,

Phil