Monday, February 2, 2009

Things We Would Discuss this Week Over Dinner

1. It's hard to be happy for a guy winning the Superbowl after he just punched another player in the back while that player was down. That was gross and I agreed with Madden--he should've been ejected for that. That's not the way for the NFL to clean up its image.

2. What kind of person takes a picture of a famous Olympic athlete smoking pot at a party and then sells it to a British tabloid? Who does that? Who thinks of stuff like that? I guess someone who doesn't ever want to get invited to another party.

3. Today is Bernice's birthday. She has now been a pug for a year. She is snoring louder than ever--I had to sleep on the couch last night.

4. I really did think Springsteen was fantastic during the halftime set last night. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a fan of his--more of a huge respecter (is that a word?) of his work--but now I get it.

5. My favorite Superbowl commercial was of the horse fetching the stick.

-b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was actually going to blog today about who would have taken the Michael Phelps picture. You saved me the trouble!

Joel